In this day an age, technology evolves at a rapid pace. You might think you have bought the best cell phone of the century, just to find out that a bigger and better one will be released in 6 months. The same can happen with websites. If you answer yes to any of these statements, you might want to consider upgrading your website.
You May Need a Website Upgrade if…
- Your website was built before 2010.
- Your website uses flash.
- Your website has no SEO.
- You don’t know what SEO is.
- You don’t have social media integration.
- Your website looks funny on mobile devices.
- You can’t edit the site yourself.
- Your website does not come up on the first page of a Google search.
- Your website is really small on a large screen.
- Your site just looks old and outdated.
Web technology, I believe, gets better everyday. Here are some of benefits of a new website:
- Cool effects that could only be done using flash, can now be done without flash and work on mobile devices.
- Social media integration helps to increase brand awareness.
- Switching from a static HTML site to a CMS (WordPress) can save you time and money.
- Custom templates can be built for mobile devices leading to better user experience.
The list can be endless depending on the industry. Restaurants and bars can especially benefit from a mobile accessible version of their site when it comes to providing important information such as their menu, location, and operating hours to mobile phone users.
If you feel that your website might need a facelift, we are here to help.