Wholesale Siding is a second generation siding and construction materials distributor with warehouses in Jefferson and Houma, serving all of Southeast Louisiana since 1984. They have a reputation for honesty and reliability. Local and regional contractors rely on the experienced team at Wholesale Siding to price right and deliver on time. The owners of Wholesale Siding are no strangers to marketing, but after years with a national vendor who wasn’t bringing anything new to the table, they decided to make a change.
With social media tools largely unused and a growing tech-savvy client base, Wholesale needed a whole new integrated approach to their marketing. An outdated identity, website, and marketing toolkit was holding them back from driving the sales they desired. They wanted to increase sales from their legacy customers while driving new leads into the pipeline, and they needed better communication tools to do it.
Brand Audit and Rebranding
of Wholesale Siding:
After a blazing Brand Audit of the whole organization – from sales team to delivery, warehouse to manufacturer, customers and family dynamics, we had to work quickly. Keeping the advertising and marketing running while we rebranded can be a bumpy ride, and with 20+ years of marketing it was a smoooooooth transition.
The logo was reimagined with clean crisp lines, bold fonts, an icon representing siding and a bold American red–white and blue color scheme. Now having created a new identity it was time to bring the new branding to all other materials. Letterhead, envelopes, and business cards oh my…
and at the speed of light...
a new website
- Shed the mom-and-pop website persona
- Help visitors navigate to the part of the site they need faster.
- Increase Search Engine Optimization
- Visually express the professional, team oriented, family owned company
- Share and cross-market all of the offering of Wholesale Siding, including windows, doors, moulding, shutters, columns, and more.
- Expand on all calls to action and make getting in touch with WSS a breeze
- Double-down on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and increase organic traffic
- Introduce Marketing Automation into the mix for visitor tracking and more
with a modest budget each month:
- Increased clicks from 760 to
1,114 per month – year over year
- Increased call volume
- Decrease CPC by 9%
With the website up and running and online marketing firing up the sales funnel for Wholesale Siding, it was time to move into other marketing avenues:
to keep contractors UP on the latest trends and product availability
Ready to discuss your plans for world domination or just some solid business growth?Get in Touch